Wireless Internet Access
Castles is upgrading our wireless network to offer higher sustained bandwidth plans. Upgrades are planned through 2016. Sustained download plans start at 1.5 Mbs and go up to 10 Mbs. Customers must have the new AC equipment to get higher than 4 Mbs sustained. Most legacy customers will be able to upgrade for a small one-time fee.
Web Design Services
Specializing in Small Business - Personalized and Affordable
Web Design Packages Starting at $499
Don't have a domain name yet?
- Affordable Small Business Web Sites
- Manage the site on your own or have Castles make changes
- Web hosting includes cPanel
- Search Engine Registration Included
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Included
- Links to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn Included
- Links to Square Market & Setup Assistance
- Domain email included
- Parked Domains
- Online Design Center
- Feedback Form or Custom Form Included
- No long-term contracts
- Ten (10) on-site photographs included*
Have Castles design your web site and we'll pay the initial domain registration fee.**
* Photography services available to clients within 100 miles of Vacaville, CA or by special arrangement
**Domain registration covered when domain is registered through Castles using Castles at the registrar.
Castles Supports the Air Force Security Forces Association
-AFSFA members receive a $50 discount on Web Design services.
-Castles will donate an additional $50 to AFSFA for every new
web site project completed for an AFSFA Member.
Castles Customer Service Messages
Many customers feel the need to share (forward) emails quite often with friends. Each time you reply or forward long chains of messages the spam score goes up until finally the score is high enough to trigger our spam filters. The filters assign a numerical value to everything in an email and when the total reaches a certain point, a message is flagged as spam and blocked. This often causes the account to be blocked from sending.
If you really want, or need to resend the stuff you get, you should copy and paste only the actual message content that needs to be sent and send that as a new message. This cuts out all the unneeded miscellaneous content that just adds to the spam score.
Technical Support Request Form
24 Hour Toll-Free Technical Support (877) 205-5246